After my grand plan three weeks ago resulting in a win for the Maroons, I am fearful of my own power.
For example, do I push as hard today for the guys - or should I see if anyone offers me inducements to hold back to make Game 3 interesting - or do I just shut up already as my
Its a toughie - so I have decided today shall be approached more as an effort to tidy up loose ends here and there, do the jobs that V
Thank you for all the congratulations and consistent advice on the whole betrothal stuff. Some readers in the distant past got a bit of a love story from me regarding V and I - this Friday marks a very special day for us! That was when whatever spirits involved in us meeting over the ether waves worked their magic and VinniZ sent Jeanie34 a kiss - and the rest, as they say, is history!
By the way, Sarma is amazingly wonderful and everybody I have ever offered some has fallen in love - so just because it contains the wonderful cabbage in abundance doesn't mean that I was scoffing at it - in fact, we scoffed it and were very contented on Sunday - and (here is an offer) if any of you ever venture to Paradise during the period when sugarloaf cabbage is selling for a reasonable rate (about this time of year) I am very willing to cook it
Unfortunately, we discovered on Sunday (and Monday) it doesn't contain anywhere near enough gas for the Queen of Shake Shake's diabolical plan. Oh well - I will have to do my next trick next week and see if we can raise the roof. Cabbage and Cauliflower Koftas in Happy Sauce - again, delicious, nutricious, leaves you smiling from full tummy after the meal, and leaves you smiling the next morning from such a cleansing experience.
I have become addicted to Bloglines - with most of my regular people I can see any new updates as they occur which is awesome. I have also got a little button on my browser so, if I enjoy a new blog I have been sent to I can subscribe to them also. I don't know if it is better than any other reader, as it is my first - but I am very impressed.
I am currently in the process of working out how to update my blogroll to reflect some great new blogs. Stay tuned.
Of course, the first people I always check are my regulars!
I am a little embarassed, as it now means my blogroll is over 100 feeds - but then, some don't update very regularly and that way I am not frustrated constantly checking!
Babylune is doing a writing project on the Mistakes Learned being a Mother - deadline is midnight tomorrow - I am contemplating a post - we will see if I get around to it, but it looked interesting!
One of my newies (that I found via one of my oldies) is a Canadian blogger called Reject the Kool Aid - she had a very interesting post on Wheel And Wheel Stopper Reinvention that I thought was quite good.
That is about all, folks - the list today:
write list write blog 32 loads of washing
- Call client's client and send completed work to Port Douglas (because client finally paid!!!)
- Call client and organise user manuals
- Connect brand new printer (courtesy of above payment!)
- Ring electricians about installing an oven - price and availability courtesy of above payment too!)
- Ring 2 educational facilities about my enrolment/desire to enrol and get that squared
- Call washing machine dudes and see if any forward movement has been made in putting a finale on my whole Hole In Bucket melodrama or am I going to be given their loan machine forevermore
- Do some homework
- Type several pages of profoundly lovely text messages from the last few months to make room for more
- Buy hot dog ingredients and antibiotics - although not FOR the hot dog ingestion, I am sure!
- Wash up
- General tidy and vacuum
- Look at 'Salina's room and wonder if it is worth it. (Indian bookmakers are welcome to call to discuss weather variations)