It still hasn't been posted.
Not because it is traumatic, but because on the scale of prompt blogging, I would be way down the bottom - buried in the mud.
Therefore I will edit a bit, and I will just hit publish when the big girl gets home from school - its to dig myself out of the mud (and to get that whole "unedited post at the top of your list = another day when I haven't got around to ticking it off the list" feeling out) (even though its not on my list for today) (I don't have a list for today) (which might be the problem).
The day where we lose a roommate - and gain privacy.
The day where we
- get rid of skanky old furniture that was useful but not loved
- discover we have absolutely NO STORAGE except said skanky furniture
- find that we STILL can't find the phone we lost months ago
- box up/move existing boxes of office stuff to that corner of the verandah that was our office storage unit last time we did this for months
- vacuum and vacuum and vacuum
- find stuff that hasn't been used for years and make HARD decisions
It has now been 5 whole days of "mines room", and I would have to declare the adventure totally successful. The day starts with a little "'ood morning" from Paris, and then, with an added note of wonder "mines room" - this phrase then gets used about 1000 times before bed time, always with the note of wonder and joy.
As to our room - well, let me just say it is VERY nice to not have to share it with anyone other than V. The office space is lovely too - so sparse and clean.
Our front verandah, however? Well, lets just say that storage is on the "list of things to contemplate" over the next little while.