- No bike riding, running around or outdoors tomfoolery for children.
- This also means that a night at Guides can lead to irritability, irrational displays of childishness and extreme fatigue - the girls had fun though.
- Rapid growth in the garden without human hand-watering or intervention.
- Looks like the new lawnmower will get a burl when this all lets up.
- Jobsites quagmired in mud.
- No hard labour for my sweet V.
- (hmm, and I haven't been as consistent in front of this box for the last few days resultantly - get to take the man grocery shopping and such).
Ah well, most of my cheques have come home to roost so at least the larder is full of food, the house is full of happiness and laughter - and the rain gauge is filling up.
Send it down, Hughie