Sunday, May 29, 2011

Insert interesting title here


Oh my goodness - I thought it had been a little while since I had blogged, but it has been BIG while, hasn't it?

It just seems my free time in front of this thing is about nada - most mornings I am up and out of the house by 7.30am, my getting back time until flop time is fairly filled with activities around getting the girls fed, clothed, clean and cosy.

I do, on occasion, check one or two blogs - with comments these days I am very slack!! Generally, though, I try to spend a bit of time with V or just collapse.

Mind you, we have had time to all come down with gastro a short while ago - and I am planning on having a holiday from work when school holidays come around in four weeks (my first PAID holiday since 1992 - woo hoo) and actually doing fun stuff with my family.

7 comments:

Leenie said...

Looks like the girls are well and feeling full of silly. Good on you for putting that family at the top of the list and for getting a PAID holiday. WooHoo to both!

Debby said...

So the pictures are the girls response to that 'first paid holiday' thing?

I know that you are busier than a one armed paper hanger, but it sounds as if you are busy for all of the right reasons. Is Paris in daycare now? How's that working out?

Jayne said...

Love the pics, the girls are growing up so quickly!
Hope you get a great time on your PAID holiday :)

Mary O. Paddock said...

Great pictures of giggles and guffaws from both the girls. :) I do love those baby-faces.

Anonymous said...

Who needs an interesting title with those great images? You sure know how to make gorgoues babies :)

BB said...

Yeah - even I miss you! And I get to talk to you whenever I want...
;-)
BB
PS Gosh those girls of yours are divine...

Saya said...

i like your baby :)