The good news is that this recipe is etched on my brain, because we had it tonight and it was (as usual) truly wonderful.
- Olive Oil
- A couple of cloves of garlic minced
- Good bunch of silverbeet, cut fine and rinsed well (you could use spinach instead - spinach and my garden are keeping their distance due to previous sulking fits by the former)
- A few cups of leftover cooked rice (or even cook it special, because this is)
- Toasted pine nuts (not essential, but a bloddy great addition)
- Grated cheese (about a small handful - don't make it too cheesy)
- 3-4 eggs beaten
- Parmesan cheese
- In a frypan heat a good swig of oil and get the garlic all fragrant
- Add the silverbeet and let it cook down
- Mix in rice, nuts and cheese.
- Mix in the eggs and pour into a greased oven dish
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs and parmesan over the top of the dish and put into a moderate oven for 1/2 to 3/4 of an hour.