...Now what about the dress?
Which was in response to:
Bush Babe (of Granite Glen) saying...
...Did you want to mention anything about the Dress here??
Now for those of you not fully in the know, BB is my sister, and we come from a family that don't mind a bit of a wind up - or rather, don't mind being the winder uperers...
That little statement actually means "ha ha ha ha ha" and I would be completely understanding - if I was on her side of the laughter.
- I am not really scared of the whole dress thing because I am not the girl who is going to frou.
- Its just looks like I am scared because, in the name of all things holy, although I joke about the whole tie-dyed hessian sack thing to all and sundry, I am not really going to do that because
- have you ever held hessian sack to your skin - so not comfortable,
- I am not sure where I could source hessian sack anyway - all the good feed companies seem to have gone synthetic, and
- I don't really know how to tie dye.
- So you do understand, don't you, that the whole frocking up thing doesn't terrify me and send me into a screaming mess when the "what to wear" question arises.
- Good. We've got that straight then.
- I have no idea at all. There have been several dreams, held both by myself and the aforementioned sibling, and even a few hours dedicated to the task regarding the concept of dress, but as to the actually styled cloth I will be swathing myself on the day, there has been no firm resolution.
So I said to Alison:
Alison - my sister was being a bit of a furphette*
Because my sister obviously knows far more than I do about this bloddy dress.
* Completely made up word as I couldn't work the grammatomically** correct combination of words to explain the dress thing was the furphy...
** Another completely made up word - but it works, doesn't it?