We have answered in stellar parental style "we will discuss and see".
The discussion in my head thinks that it may be a good idea to link it to the year in which she can engage in family activities such as washing-up or folding without prompting from adults. he he he - never one to discount an opportunity for a little honest bribery. V will probably be thinking along the lines of when she can vote. I am hoping mine comes through for her first.
Since last we met (well, since last I wrote), we have
- celebrated Paris' birthday,
- nursed ear infections,
- endured Christmas (Bush Babe paints a beautiful Christmas shared - be thankful there wasn't sound, because she would have had to dub certain sections consisting entirely of screams from where I was sitting - one New Years Resolution is to slowly widen Paris social circle and acceptance of groups in her "zone"),
- enjoyed moments of familial togetherness,
- demolished old garden beds,
- rejoiced in Paris returning to a semblance of good humour,
- beached (another New Years Resolution does contain something about blubber proportions in there),
- ate (yeah, about that Resolution - note the term "New Year"?) and
- discovered Doc Martin (well, we already had discovered, more like we devoured it - got Series 1 for Christmas then purchased Series 2 and 3 on the flimsy pretext of an early V birthday present).
We are all looking forward to a 2012 and the unwritten pages waiting for us to write across them.
I hope everyone has a lovely, safe and happy New Year.