- Recover from weekend, feel sick as a dog and swimming lessons on Monday.
- Recover from feeling sick as a dog, rearrange 1/2 of house, do errands, volunteer at Girl Guides, be hostess for brother/sil and 3 kids on Tuesday.
- Recover from visitors, chase work and invoices.
- Volunteer at school, meet with sister in town for coffee, meet with girls in town for lunch, find prospective job and apply, have interview with job placement agency about course last week and go for a long cycle with daughter on Thursday.
- Tuck shop lady at school, organise a job interview for Monday, organise freelance potentials and followups, courier for parcel collection for my brother and (separately) my sister and go for a long cycle with daughter today.
To do between now and leaving house tomorrow morning: pack for weekend, tidy living room/front room/bedrooms (don't want to leave it ALL for Jean), compost, washing up, wash floors (eggs broke on kitchen floor this morning and have not had a chance today), bath for my princess, chop meat for the cat, do a blog, colour my hair and, of course spend quality phone time with my long distance darling - second Friday without him about and pining horribly here (see him tomorrow though!!)
To do also tomorrow morning before leaving: reorganise car to fit all of siblings packages, port for weekend and daughter's bike, put throught the washing and put on inside lines, try and touch base with a friend, make cat feel loved, leave notes for cat feeding (and house ha ha) and see if I have anything for an 8.30 interview on Monday.
To do tomorrow morning before leaving town: buy sister-in-law a birthday gift, stress if gift I have for sister is enough, see if there is anything for an 8.30 interview on Monday, shoes that are comfortable, climatically suitable and suitably businesslike for abovementioned, sandals for daughter that may be comfortable, climatically suitable, meet with her desires and likely to not fall apart in 6 weeks and any last minute groceries that may be needed for the trip.
Then 200km drive West to my sisters 40th - a dinner party on the tennis courts for 30 people - I am the cous cous lady.
(There I also get to see my sweetie after 13 days and nights apart and spend one night in the quarters aka The Love Shack)
Then come back and maybe stress a bit more about a job interview, a quote I have to prepare, any other job prospects and what a slack housekeeper I am. I might even get around to my folding (ha ha ha ha)
Plenty to keep a girl busy!! (Now ticking off "do a blog" and, of course, "write list" - ah, the feeling of accomplishment!!)