Monday, April 02, 2007

Brain on notice - what (or who) makes me think...

Hey - I have received an award!! If I received it twice, does that make it 2 awards? Both Strauss at The Brave and Crazy Trace have given me this:



Isn't it cute!! Ah, but as with all good things, it comes with a price... So I am to share what blogs have made me think - of which there are too many!! So, I shall refine it to 5 blogs that made me think today:

I always love to read of the little triumphs that Christy and Elias make at From the Mountain Top to the Valley Floor.

I have recently discovered Foilwoman and she certainly gives me plenty to think about!

Deborah at Outtabodymommy spoke about an eating disorder that runs in my family.

TherapyDoc (who has already received this award 3 times but she can always use it for balance on the shelf, I am sure) is running a Carnival of Alcohol and Relationships over at Everyone Needs Therapy.

JC at Semantically Driven has some great ideas at the moment that I am going to implement here - one day!

There are lots and lots others - and I know I keep saying it, but I will update my blogroll soon to reflect all those wonderful bloggers. Now I have to go and write a report that I was going to put off until tonight - but I have just been reminded that tonight is Desparate!!!

BTW - 3 more sleeps! But no sleep counting yet until weddings, Strauss!


Ooops - I forgot - there are rules as this award is a sort of meme, but I won't rescind my giving of it if you fail to forward it!

The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

4 comments:

Jay said...

Hey!!!
Aren't you supposed to accompany this with a "thinking" type post?

therapydoc said...

Now it's 3 times. J., thanks a zillion. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Jeanie,

I'm honored, especially coming from you--so far from Alaska yet close as far as thoughts go. Congrats to you and thanks for introducing me to some new blogs.

strauss said...

Hey, I love the new layout. I am clueless about such things.
Thought you might bawk at the wedding thing - hee hee.