Had a look at the map - where are my words of wisdom being read and why?
Would you believe
- there are people in China, Poland, Germany, USA, the Netherlands, Canada, Italy, Belgium, England, Switzerland and Australia - all seeking various forms of plastic bag fetishes - please folks - its ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT;
- in South Africa they are after tuck shop ladies;
- United Arab Emirates have a Harry thing going;
- someone in Iran wanted a "picture of girl sicling" and instead got last years Easter post;
- some poor person in Florida looked for "Jeanie the Wonder Cleaner" will have been sorely disappointed to have found this little whinge; and
- many many folk all over the world want the English translation for "moja mala djevojčica"
Therefore, I shall not make you wade through my shoe posts this week just for the chance to win a poetry book with two of my poems in (woo hoo - and a yarn as to how come I have it to give away later in the week).
I shall instead make you suffer only half as much, and I ask you to comment on any post this week! That is right, any genuine punters just have to raise their hands (those still looking for plastic - just keep your hands above the table), tell me they read my ramblings (I won't even make you say you enjoy the experience) and I will put an individual piece of paper into a hat and randomly select on Tuesday, 13th May one LUCKY winner.
Of course, if you give me feedback on any of the shoe posts I might give you a pair. Of entries, that is.
Oh, but still just ahead in my search stats? Folding Fitted Sheets
Which just goes to show - housework (and age) still beats fetishes (and freshness). Good to know.