Here are the guidelines:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
But I have far too many brilliant blogs to
And then I remembered my latest statcounter visit - and while none of these ladies are directing quite as much traffic as the Asian p0rn site that has me on their blogroll (yep - go figure) they are the most prolific in hitting on me - hang on, that came out wrong, didn't it?
Anyhow, here are the chosen 7:
1. Me & Boo - I actually know this lady from another internet connection since before Boo, and I love how she and her little darling are blossoming in blogland.
2. Bush Babe - as you know, I have known this lady for a looooong time, too!
3. Three Ring Circus - things are, as my father would say in his backhanded way, fair to middling in the 3RC household at the moment, and I do not want to tear anyone away from any hospital beds, but I truly think Tiff is fairly brilliant on so many levels.
4. Our Great Southern Land - Jayne's computer is likewise laid up at the moment, but she does her best to keep us amused and informed on the wierd and wonderful history of this land (and the neighbours)
5. Big Little Sister - Melody is soon to be heading South from her far Northern paradise, and she has taken me on many beautiful trips over the time I have been reading her blog.
6. Jumping Off Cliffs - Mary is someone I met through my sister's blog. I still don't know where the Ozarks are, but I am keen to find out.
7. Penseive - Robyn really does her best to interact and involve her readers! Mind you, I am still no wiser on her latest mystery.