Of course, I must admit that the huge list you see there is unfortunately a fraction of those who I find on
As a result, I currently have 10 things bookmarked to keep fresh that I thought I would share with you:
- Life's Funny Like That - The Bike - warning, there will be need of tissues, but in a "how poignant" way
- Dream Mom - When the Department of Human Services Cuts Hit Home-Who is Left to Care for the Disabled? - again, tissues - first for the weeping, and then to tear up during the gnashing
- Empowering Girls: So Sioux Me - Steal This Christmas Gift Please! - for all mothers of girls thinking "what to get"
- Scribbit's August Write Away winner because I still haven't got through the whole list of great entries
- Smart Bitches Trashy Books - links for reading pleasure because there are some fantastic ones there that I really like
- Alosha's Kitchen - shrimp and sausage slow cooker jambalaya because I dream that one day, I will have the shrimp and the sausage and I will make this (tissues required for drool)
- Woman In a Window - MY VEGETABLE MAN - wow - fantastic piece of writing
- You'll Eat it and Like It! - Self-Saucing Sticky Date Pud self-explanatory really - I think I will...
- Again from You'll Eat it and Like It! - Pollo al Chilindron - hmm, notice a theme here? I ain't gaining weight from just looking at recipes - thank goodness, because otherwise this blog would be named "Paradise in Jeanie" wouldn't it?
- Three Ring Circus - Approved - yay.