Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Can we postpone?

Last week was busy.

Last week was working full-time, fitting my clients in around the edges, spending quality time with V and sleeping the other 30 odd minutes.

This week is BUSY.

This week is working full-time (where the workload has suddenly gone OUT OF CONTROL), fitting my clients in around the edges (actually, sort of puffing over the edges), spending quality time with 'Salina and sleeping the other 30 odd minutes. V is finishing an assignment, so he doesn't appreciate the quality of time offered as he quickly fills it with trusses, moments and sines - I am assured I can save his quality time until he can appreciate it more. Which is good, because I like that sleep in the other 25 odd minutes.

Therefore, I am proposing moving anything that doesn't fit into my schedule back a bit - I am thinking by about 40 days - so how is the 12th of June looking?

14 comments:

MissyBoo said...

Postponement doesn't cut it sorry! It just doesn't work, you just get further behind and more stressed!Is there something in the 40 days???

Of course there is!

Happy 40th Birthday!!! xxxx

ELIZABETH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ELIZABETH said...

If I'm going to leave a comment it should at least make sense so here I'll try this again.

Looks fine to me!

Jayne said...

Yep, ok, no problemo ;)

Woman in a Window said...

Shit! I just booked it!

Hang in there.

Sarah Lulu said...

June is good ...I feel like that a lot of the time ..working 12 hour days gets to me AND my daughter is due to have a baby anytime in the next 4 weeks.

Don't forget to breathe.

Pencil Writer said...

Plan ahead. Always a good plan! And good luck with the sleeping bit. Breathe deeply. Often. I know you're smiling. Grateful for those smiles.

Alison said...

Hehehehehehehehehehee - you got dobbed on by your sister.... hehehehehehe

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah Lulu said...

Ohhhh and I just found out from BushBabe it's your birthday.

Happy Birthday to you ..... xxxxx

BB said...

I AM in trouble... happy birthday darlin'.
*ducks for cover!*

Bragger said...

Happy Birthday from the Dominican Republic. But back to the real world today.

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

I know I wished you Happy Birthday over yonder ;) but had to come by and see why ?
I hope you had a great day anyway !
I tried not mention your age but 40 is much more fun.

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

your memory is worse though -

Debby said...

Happy 40th Birthday. I'm 51. Just remember, you're not old until I say you are.