Tuesday, April 07, 2009

1451 blogs posts to read

And no time in which to do it.

Sigh.

Yet again, it is Jeanie losing greatly against the requirements of life.

I knew I was going to be pretty busy with a part-time temp role, but of course my other life has sped up with more work to fit in to shorter time, an infectious (but completely unsick) daughter home from school, a husband studying up a storm and some time required in the interim for sleep (hubby is doing the housework - yay!)

I love you all, I miss you all, and I want an hour to catch up.

How is late April for you?

11 comments:

Debby said...

Get to us at your convenience. It's not easy being Madame President. We wait, ever so patiently. Have a good week!

tiff said...

We miss you too.

Just-Me-Jen said...

Do what you need to - we'll be here when you get back. :-)

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

I feel the same ... I had to hit the read all button in the end.Of course I read all of yours ;).

Google keeps dumping a heap of posts I have already read on me too ... I went from under 10 to over 200 in an hour or so.

Hope you grab an hour or two to yourself Jeanie.Happy Easter ;)

Mistress B said...

late april works for me lol

Take care of yoruself during all this busy time won't you?

Jayne said...

We can squeeze you in between cream cakes and chocolate syrup swim class :P

Woman in a Window said...

1451 and an hour? Clearly your job has driven you to madness! But we'll be 'round. Live life in the meantime!

Lightening said...

{{{HUGS}}} Jeanie. we understand. Life is busy. :)

Sarah Lulu said...

I'm so far behind too!

It's called life.

M said...

Life gets a bit like that sometimes. I start a part time job in May and I imagine my blogging will take a back seat then.

Le said...

see you then matey - don't fret it - happiest of easters - le