Only got a few tiny tasks to tie up before I am officially on maternity leave (ha ha ha ha ha - self-employed = doing sweet fa and getting paid accordingly) - and then I plan to:
- Rip up the carpet in 'Salina's room (which has been cleared of clutter in anticipation of this move for a few weeks now...)
- Paint and recarpet 'Salina's room (well - supervise V and 'Salina doing so)
- Rearrange furniture throughout the house so the office becomes the bedroom, the bedroom becomes the nursery and the spare room becomes the office (see above)
- Get carseats installed in the vehicles
- Clean the house, room by room (so that I can leave it another year - I am a blitz cleaner, not a housekeeper)
- Organise Christmas for the family
- Work out what I need for baby that may be missing from what I got
- Get fit (ha ha ha ha ha)
- Get my head around the fact that I am going to have a baby
- Pack a hospital bag
So you see, I am going to need all of that month.
You can hardly tell this is a pregnant woman, can you?
Still, very hard to get past me in a narrow corridor if I haven't lined up quite right.
The most agonising part of the whole body change thing I am going through.. (oh, and I did book a wax for next week so the fat legs above the cankles can shimmer instead of stun)
The one I prepared earlier...