Tuesday, March 21, 2023

shall I compare thee to an Autumn day

It doesn't really have the same ring, does it?

And these Autumnal showers over the Equinox after steaming days don't bring to mind "Fall".

Anyhoo, updates:
  • The carseat covers got back onto the seats before the service at the mechanic's. Auspicious.
  • 'Salina's softball team won their semi-final on Saturday and we got to watch.
  • I got to spend a weekend with my folks and celebrate my sister's birthday - and see the last of the next generation in a photo of the first of the older generation and their main link, Dad's goddaughter/Bub's mother - my cousin.
  • Laptop is not dead!!! On the way home from their place yesterday, Paris sent her love via text - 

  • When I got home she said "guess what" and I said "what" and she said "I fixed your computer" and I said "how" and she said "I plugged it in".  (I can't seem to link a pertinent IT crowd link)

3 comments:

Debby said...

Er....can we borrow Paris for a time? Idyllic. Who does Salina play softball for?

Kelly said...

Great news from your last post that the boobs are good to go! Also great news that the laptop wasn't dead in the sense you thought it was! (plugged it in...😂)

jeanie said...

I know! I could have sworn that it was a trick I had tried, but you can't argue with sucess.
Pretty chuffed about the boobs myself. The rest is going South and the grey tide is coming down, but it's all a blessing, isn't it ( through gritted teeth)