Monday, August 21, 2023

A Hurriquake and a Hugh

 As you (may or may not) know, last week we returned from Southern California - and this week 'Salina is visiting my MIL (lucky girl - miss them both)



Unfortunately she is not the only curly situation over there ATM, as Hilary was on the rampage.


To compound matters, school was meant to restart over there today - but has now been pushed back to tomorrow.


Parents driven to insanity.


Let's see, what else?


Oh yes, an earthquake.

(Reminiscent of our own XTC Oswald)


On a completely different subject - 



Discuss.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I enjoyed the clip (and I'm salivating a bit myself). The photo I had on my blog was for demonstration purposes only. It was not spread that thickly for consumption.

Seeing your wine ad reminded me that my favorite liquor store in town always advertises a "back to school" discount for teachers. All they have to do is show their school ID!

Debby said...

Well. Maybe I need to 'man up' and try that marmite. I know they are not the same, but...

It's a mess out west. Wildfires, heat, hurricanes, earthquakes. Crazy times we are living in.

jeanie said...

Love the marketing concept there!