- 'Salina's team won softball. I have realised the difference between hers and the other teams is all the very cheeky boys who will steal bases on the flimsiest pretexts, and slide home even if not under pressure.
- shopping. The grocery stores have recognised the economic downturn by making beef mince the same price as most more expensive cuts. As a result, the fancy schmancy other animal varieties have become cheaper than the beef variety.
- Persistance is the key to getting a girl to tidy her room. We think. We are persisting with this theory. Again, I say sorry to my mother for the failings I see in my own offspring directly attributable to me.
- I finally ticked off the "tidy up all the crap in the garage" task. I got to go for a trip down memory lane. Wow. I now know what boxes various pieces of incriminating evidence are.
- The mince experiment made for a loverly lasagne.
- Persistance is the key to getting a girl to tidy her room.
- The beach offered not many waves, but a great deal of laughter and delight to all.
- And finally, a pictorial of our Sunday afternoon task.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Labels: everyday life in minutae