Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Another Gorgeous Day in Paradise

There are a few partygoers in my previous post comments section - who would have thought Copenhagen discussions would end in a carouse?

Anyhow, no baby here still - in fact, the latest is if we don't have a baby by the 21st, we will have a baby by the 21st!

Had a lovely swim in the ocean this morning, got my cup of coffee (and it was GOOD) while V surfed, met with my dad in town while he and we were doing our various chores, ticked off EVERYTHING on our list (do you know what that means? All the Christmas shopping is now DONE) and got home in time to contemplate a nap (yeah, right) and get the phone call to say we have won a charity raffle - a laundry basket full of Christmas goodies.

Life is good.

I do hope everyone else is having a blessed Wednesday.

9 comments:

Sarah Lulu said...

Thank you dear one ...
you too.

I hope your days are so joyful and restful now.

I think all the dates between now and the 21st AND the 21st all sound perfect!

Debby said...

I am glad for your morning swim and your good cup of coffee. I sit here in my warmest robe shivering as the snow flies. But I'm having a good cup of coffee. Despite the temperature difference, it is a good morning here, as well. Which means that it must be the coffee that makes all the difference.

Congrats on the raffle prize...sounds like a nice one, and it sounds like the perfect time to get it!

Let me get back to the party!

MissyBoo said...

I'm thinking the 17th and the 19th of December have a nice ring to them! I'm crossing my fingers baby appears in the outside world before the 21st though :)

Leenie said...

I'm completely ticked off that you people had such a rolicking party while I was at work. Crap. By the time I got home it was all over but the burping. Glad you're a winner and having a good day,Jeanie.

Jayne said...

Congrats on winning the raffle!
The swim sounds lovely and so civilised when combined with a fresh coffeeeeeeeee.

Leenie, I think I spied an unopened crate of champers out behind Jeanie's laundry. If we borrow Debby's hoe we could brave the snakes and start the knees up all over again!

Debby said...

Well done, Jayne! Sure I'll lend my hoe and stand at the doorway keeping lookout while you go out and bring in the champers. I'm an excellent lookout. BB's been darn quiet since she began tossing back her chardonnays. NW disappeared with her purse about the same time I pointed out that she seemed to be drinking from it. And Leenie's here. I sure as tootin' cannot figure where all the rest of the lightweights are. But yeah, here's the hoe, and you run right out and get that champagne. I'll watch for snakes.

Debby said...

PS: In addition to not allowing them to bite you, you've got to make sure they don't hug you neither. Just a FYI. Run along now.

Jayne said...

I'll do my usual stamping-thumping-loud-enough-to-scare-an-elephant snake walk...which should be easy on the way back as I trip and drop the crate after I 'sample' the quality of its contents ;)

Debby said...

And my shrieks cause the rest of the horrified partygoers to believe that I have seen a snake...