Thursday, August 13, 2026

Beetroot, busted and the blonde bombshells

 So it's been a time.

Image: sunrise from the sunroom at New Paradise 

We have a ripening crop of beetroot in the garden. No picture which is pretty dumb because it looks amazing.

Image: Hill End corner of the Brisbane River 

I would tell you the yarn of my early conversion to the magenta side, but I busted my wrist while on my way to a specialist appointment behind a fake Eiffel Tower last Tuesday. 


Image:  Cranes on the horizon at sunset - P A hospital August 2026 - not a player in any of the story except scenery

I was obviously suffering main character syndrome, as we were in the big smoke for other medical stuff for another of my clan whilst 'Salina minded the cats.


Image: Miss G and - hmmmm, she has not yet got a blog name, what do you think?

I would also tell you of the blonde bombshell with the mathematical brain and the burning desire for justice and her amazing life drama with highs and lows and anecdotes galore who tonight is entering her final drama but the night is late and the thumb now aches.


Image: their mother and our mother once upon a time 

She is wanting to see her Bob and her Mum and her Dad who she hasn't seen in so long and I pray that her pathway from here to there is as trauma free as possible.

((((( Senator K-Katy )))))

0 comments: