Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday To Do List

  • Wake up oops - an hour later than normal, though!!!
  • Strip spare beds
  • Sort washing
  • Put on the first of four loads of washing
  • unpeg dry clothes
  • Make to-do list
  • Fold dry clothes
  • and put away
  • Put on the second of four loads of washing
  • Breakfast
  • Lunches
  • Make beds
  • Tidy
  • and wash up
  • Finish work project
  • Budget
  • Sort desk and find numbers, vouchers and little bits of paper with notes on
  • Call bakery and chase about cake - wait for call back
  • Call mower guy
  • Call cleaners - wait for call back
  • Get ATM card from V
  • Go to beautician for waxing
  • Hairdresser for colour, cut, foils and looking at books
  • Home to finalise another part of work project
  • Do other three two loads of washing and peg
  • Send email to reception with final numbers and tables
  • Cook beans
  • Take 'Salina to hairdresser
  • Turn to do list into blog


For those in a different time zone, I cheated, and crossed of my last "to do" early - so its all still ahead of me. 6.38 and all systems go here!!

And now it is 8.32 - do you really think the cat needs ringlets?

I think trainees who don't know how to "play with" hair should possibly rethink their future career paths... Just saying...

2.30 and its off to put on another load of washing, do a little work, look at the washing up and piles of folding before 'Salina returns for her hair appointment.

10 comments:

Jayne said...

You forgot to add-
Plait cat's hair into ringlets and concrete the driveway :P

Kari said...

Ha jayne has it right miss Jeanie.

Remind me of your complete calmness at this moment should I choose to ever get married. I am the one that would turn the to do list blog into a complete freak out time. One where I need consoling and with that one friend who might be frantically looking for the nearest nut house to have me committed secretly under some law that holds you for 48 hours for observation.

Melody said...

Oh gee - you are a busy girl but aren't lists a wonderful thing? It is early and you've done so much. Good on you.

Anonymous said...

My cat has dreadlocks, you could do that far quicker :) I am so in awe of your list and can imagine how you feel today. Ack!

Pencil Writer said...

Jeanie, I do so enjoy your blog! You did forget one very important item for you list:

BREATHE!

Next week will be smooth. Right? ;-}

And, according to the WV: sagatigh! And enjoy doing it!

megz_mum said...

Woohoo - that is quite a list, and so much crossed off already! Very efficient.

Debby said...

You know, that is sheer genius...crossing the things off the list early. I wish I'd have thought of it!

BB said...

Ah yes Deb... the art of the early cross-off. A lost skill I believe! But where are the checkboxes Jeanie... cause we know it's not REALLY a list til you have checkboxes to tick, is it?

That said, totally impressed with the effort. Did that "book looking at hairdressers" get crossed off??
:-)
BB

PS There tomorrow darl - aching bones and car permitting!

Heather said...

I read your list and feel like I should be on The Biggest Loser show, only one for losers in life.

I'm officially lazy.

jeanie said...

Jayne - I can't believe I forgot the driveway!!!

Kari - I do "acting calm" really well right up until I am the shrieking mess in the corner of the room.

Melody - the trick is to write lots and lots of little achieveable things.

rhubarbwhine - he is a ginger - would that look a bit too "tryhard rasta" on a redhead?

pencil writer - that is on Sunday's list.

Megz Mum - I will let you in on a secret - I kept coming in and editing the post as I did stuff!

debby - that is the whole idea of lists - cross off early, cross off often.

bushbabe - I can't find a handy checkbox to put on the blog - otherwise it would be there - because we do know I am actually a checker and not a crosser.

heather - how, my dear, do you qualify as a loser. Have you seen my kitchen? Did you notice the lack of a cross through "wash up"?