Yesterday, a broom fell on my left foot (possibly because I had upset its rest and actually used it) causing the limp to get worse.
Questions that are raised resultantly:
- Can I go back through history to find the "first" and therefore negate the worry about the third?
- What is the bit on your foot actually called when it is not your toes, sole, instep, heel, ball or ankle? You know the bit I am talking about.
- Should I steer clear of housework in the future, just to ensure my safety?
- How the heck can you get comfortable to go to sleep when you naturally lay on your stomach, but flexing your foot too much causes calf agony and stretching your foot too much causes that-bit-of-the-foot agony?
- Can I count sleep deprivation as the third?
Your input would be appreciated.