- Too depressed at the beginning of the week due to late payment of invoices by a client;
- Too creative with numbers and codes and little figures running through my brain attempting to keep the red out of my budget and making hard decisions future-wise to make any sense;
- Too stressed by the middle of the week due to late payment of invoices by a client and having to decide between working for the man (or woman) in an office next week for guaranteed dosh over my little clients;
- Too frustrated by government offices not understanding my simple attempts to keep the wolf from the door and thinking I made twice what I can because they were counting it twice; and
- Too freaked by the end of the week by the eventual late payment of invoices by a client, his/her sudden need for EVERYTHING URGENTLY by next Tuesday sweetened with referrals to others he/she is working with AND agreeing to do a little job for an old client resulting in a 10 hour day in my new office space.
My new office space - the high point of my week! As I have to pull some late nights/early mornings on the dinosaur computer I SAID I had passed on to 'Salina (but still require as it has some expensive software I can no longer find the disks for) and as space-wise, a computer in her room wasn't working, I put V and I to work this morning in clearing out the spare room, rearranging the whole house and making "space" a priority.
I am sorry I haven't trundled the blogorama much this week. And probably won't next week.
Shoot - haven't I done this post a few times before?
In more positive news:
- our stove broke down two weeks before warranty expired, so got it fixed in the nick of time!!;
- I got to unexpectedly see friends and their newborn at said government offices while waiting for them to fix my little problem;
- 'Salina got an extra day and a half off school this week because of the tummy issues (I know that isn't good news, but I wanted the positive list to look longer); and
- Baby is still hanging (sideways, it appears!!)
What is up in the outside world?