Friday, May 11, 2007

And now for a tune from Dexy's Midnight Runners

Did you know that you can download your favourite Dexy's Midnight Runners Ringtones?

Probably in less time than it takes for one lady whose name is immortalised by DMR to get a file to me that I require to do my work, too.

I did a draft about my work, but it was nasty so remains one of those unpublished whinges...

I am ahead of schedule at the moment - and standing still, because I need a file...
  • I asked for it nicely in an email on Tuesday for Thursday please
  • I asked for it nicely over the phone on Thursday for first thing on Friday please
  • I asked when I should expect it first thing on Friday in an email - I am pretty sure I was still quite nice (because I am very rarely anything but)...
So I ask the internet world - when should I get off the nice and into the not so?

Oh well, I will go and investigate the housework options while I wait and wait.

Come on...

Edited to add: See - all it took was a whinge to blogworld - received 11.25am - woo hoo - the housework gets a reprieve!

1 comments:

Scribbit said...

I'm stupid. I always thought it was Dixie's M R. OOps.