Sunday, May 13, 2007

To all the mums in the world

Hi, my name is 'Salina and I am 7 1/2 years old and I have my new tooth coming through and I lost it last year at the library.

This morning I made my mum breakfast in bed and it had 2 pieces of toast with vegemite and I also made some porridge for her.

I went for a ride with my mum and we had a race home. I saw V surfing and waved to him - my mum can't see that far because she has trouble with seeing. At least, I think it was V because he waved back.

Then we went down the hill and we came home.

Now we are typing a blog.

Can I make something up? When I came home I saw a dragon shooting bits of fire everywhere and now we are surrounded by fire. Help!! Help!!

Ha ha ha ha ha - I am only kidding so don't believe me.

Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers in the world.


(Jeanie's Notes to Self:
  1. Teach 'Salina to butter before vegemiting toast and to sugar porridge before serving. Otherwise full marks on the breakfast in bed component of the day.
  2. Give 'Salina lots and lots of hugs in gratitude for being a wonderful daughter and making mothers day so special.)

0 comments: